v. 用尽, 耗尽, 期满, 跑出
1. The rope ran out smoothly.
2. Our time is running out/We are running out of time.
3. The petrol is running out/We are running out of petrol.
4. The sailor ran the line out neatly.
5. Border was (brilliantly) run out by Botham for 41.
动词 run out :
1. become used up; be exhausted
2. flow off gradually
3. leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
同义词: run off, bolt, bolt out, beetle off
4. lose validity
5. flow, run or fall out and become lost
6. exhaust the supply of
7. prove insufficient
同义词: fail, give out
8. use up all one's strength and energy and stop working
同义词: poop out, peter out, run down, conk out