1. The cow's tail flicked from side to side.
2. The waiter flicked the crumbs off the table.
3. He flicked the horse with his whip/flicked his whip at the horse.
4. What's on at the flicks?
5. Sam flicked through a magazine while he waited.
形容词: flickable 动词过去式: flicked
动词过去分词: flicked 动词现在分词: flicking
名词 flick :
1. a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible)
2. a short stroke
3. a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
同义词: movie, film, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic
动词 flick :
1. flash intermittently
2. look through a book or other written material
同义词: flip, thumb, riffle, leaf, riff
3. cause to move with a flick
4. throw or toss with a quick motion
5. shine unsteadily
6. twitch or flutter
同义词: ruffle, riffle
7. cause to make a snapping sound
同义词: snap, click
8. touch or hit with a light, quick blow
9. remove with a flick (of the hand)