1. We are much attached to each other.
2. He attached a label to his baggage.
3. This middle school is attached to a teachers' college.
4. Please attach your Bank Deposit Slip on the blank area.
5. Please attach labels to all your bags.
形容词: attachable 名词: attachment
动词过去式: attached 动词过去分词: attached
动词现在分词: attaching 动词第三人称单数: attaches
动词 attach :
1. cause to be attached
2. be attached; be in contact with
3. become attached
4. create social or emotional ties
同义词: bind, tie, bond
5. take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
同义词: impound, sequester, confiscate, seize