adj. 永久的, 持久的
1. Have you any permanent address?
2. Nothing can assure permanent happiness.
3. They established their permanent abode here.
4. He was taken on for a three-month trial period before being accepted as a permanent member of staff.
5. I'm not a permanent employee; I'm working here on a fixed-term contract.
副词: permanently 名词: permanentness
名词 permanent :
1. a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
同义词: permanent wave, perm
形容词 permanent :
1. continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place
2. not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition