n. 少量, 小圆点, 小东西
1. The train arrived on the dot of three o'clock.
2. He watched the train away until it was only a dot in the distance.
3. The lake was dotted with little boats.
4. You must cross your t's and dot your I's.
5. The ship became a mere dot on the horizon.
形容词: dotal 名词: dotter
动词过去式: dotted 动词过去分词: dotted
动词现在分词: dotting 动词第三人称单数: dots
名词 dot :
1. a very small circular shape
2. the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
同义词: Department of Transportation, Transportation
3. the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
4. street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
同义词: acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dose, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen
动词 dot :
1. scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
同义词: stud, constellate
2. distribute loosely
同义词: scatter, sprinkle, dust, disperse
3. make a dot or dots
4. mark with a dot